St. Luke's COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic welcomes and thanks you for doing your part to help keep our community healthy.
Updated: April 30, 2021
Registration is encouraged but walk-ins are welcome for ages 16 and older.
VACCINE CLINIC INFORMATION:
St. Luke's COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic is located at 237 Chesterfield Mall.
The clinic is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please continue to check here for the most up-to-date information on current days and hours of operation.
An appointment is not required but registration is recommended. When arriving for your vaccine appointment or walking in, please enter the mall through the AMC entrance by The Cheesecake Factory and follow signage in place to the clinic. If you are arriving at the Vaccine Clinic after 11 a.m., you may enter through the Macy's entrance that is closer to the clinic.
HOW DO I RECEIVE THE VACCINE THROUGH ST. LUKE'S?
Thank you for your interest in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine through St. Luke's Hospital. We appreciate your trust in us for your healthcare needs.
- Vaccine doses are administered at St. Luke's COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic to individuals 16 years of age and older on a first come, first served basis regardless of residency.
- The vaccine clinic is able to accommodate walk-ins; however, an appointment is encouraged for each individual requesting vaccination. The vaccine clinic is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please continue to visit this site for the most up-to-date hours and days of operation.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany individuals under the age of 18 to both of their vaccination appointments and provide consent.
- St. Luke's is administering the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine which is given in two doses spaced a minimum of 21 days apart. Information for your second dose appointment will be confirmed when you visit our clinic to receive your first dose.
- You can now get a Booster (second) dose of the Pfizer vaccine at our clinic, regardless of residency or the location of where you received your Prime (first) dose. You will need to bring proof of the first dose and meet all eligibility criteria.
For the most up-to-date information regarding the vaccine, visit the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services COVID-19 vaccine website MOStopsCOVID.com
or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Website: cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR #1 PRIORITY - DON'T DELAY CARE:
St. Luke's is here for you! Routine checkups and screenings are essential to staying healthy. Now more than ever, it is important to maintain your healthcare appointments and screenings, especially if you are high risk or have chronic health conditions. St. Luke's hospitals, Urgent Care Centers and physician offices are open, safe and ready to provide you with world-class care. So, don't delay your healthcare. Please call your St. Luke's physician today or call 314-205-6060
for our physician referral services. For additional information, visit stlukes-stl.com